ROCK & Salvation Festival FAQ Information
Click a question for your answer.
- What happens if it rains on the day of the festival?
- ROCK & Salvation Festival will be held rain or shine. In the event of lightning, the festival will be put on hold until the weather improves. Our main concern is the safety of those in attendance and the artists and personnel on the stage. If we experience storms, we will do all we can to make sure all artists play as scheduled on the main stage. There are no refunds or exchanges.
- Where is parking for the festival?
- Parking is available at the festival grounds for $5 per car, $10 for bus. Parking is not included with your event ticket unless you purchase the VIP ticket. Parking fee is the same price in advance or day of the festival. To assist in the entry of the festival grounds, we recommend purchase of a parking pass at the time of your ticket purchase.
- Where can we stay overnight in the Effingham area?
- With 17 hotels, Effingham provides the very best in hotel hospitality and welcomes festival goers to relax in Effingham overnight. For complete listing of hotels, Click Here.
- Can our family pet(s) attend the festival?
- Our festival team love pets as much as you. Since the festival is a full day in June, we request that your pet(s) remain at home in the comfort of their normal surroundings. Of course registered service animals/guide dogs are allowed.
- Are cameras allowed at the festival?
- Agreements with the artists and their management permits only small snapshot type or cell phone cameras on the festival grounds. Any commercial cameras or cameras with interchangeable lenses are not permitted on the festival grounds. Legitimate media representatives or commercial photographers must submit request for credentials BEFORE the event. Please email Festival Media.
- What items are not allowed on the festival grounds?
- Alcohol, illegal drugs, firearms, weapons, or any item that resembles a weapon or firearm (including personal paint ball guns) or fireworks. Items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Violators may be removed from the ROCK & Salvation Festival grounds without a refund. Any illegal activity will be reported to the proper authorities.
- Can we bring food and coolers to the festival?
- The festival will feature various food and beverage vendors thoughout the day. For this reason, we ask that no outside coolers or food be brought into the festival grounds. As a reminder, alcoholic beverages are not allowed on the festival grounds or in the parking area.
- Will there be festival merchandise available?
- Each of the artists featured at the festival will have their merchandise available for sale the day of the festival. All merchandise will be hosted in the FUN DOME on the festival grounds. In most cases, merchandise tables will be able to accept cash or credit cards. In addition to the artists merchandise, festival merchandise will also be for sale. An ATM will be available for those accepting cash only. (Available merchandise and ATM subject to change without notice)
- Will there be an ATM available on the festival grounds?
- All of the food and beverage vendors will be on a CASH ONLY bases for purchase. At times, some merchandise tables may only accept cash. For this reason, a ATM will be available in the FUN DOME thoughout the day. (subject to change without notice)
- Do we need to bring blankets and lawn chairs? Will there be any chairs for rent?
- You will want to bring blankets and/or lawn chairs for the festival grounds. This includes the VIP section. Chairs may be placed at approximately 11:00 am once the gates open. Please do not bring chairs with umbrellas or anything that will block your neighbor’s view. If a canopy tent is needed for medical reasons, you must place it on the outer edge of the grounds seating area so you do not obstruct anyone else’s view. The use of a tarp for ground cover and place blankets on top of the tarp is allowed. Otherwise, use of tarps in any another manner is not permitted.
The festival will also have a limited number of chairs available to rent for the day. Chairs will be available in the FUN DOME on a first serve bases at the Chair Den for $2/chair. Rental for chairs will be cash only and will require a small deposit ($5/chair) at that time. Deposit will be returned once chairs have been returned to Chair Den.